Join our club
Carholme Golf Club welcomes new members. We have a very active club with juniors, men’s, ladies and seniors. Throughout the year we play many competitions, matches home and away. We also have roll ups on certain days, where anyone can pitch up and join.
Carholme has a big reputation for being really friendly and everyone settles in very quickly.
The course is ideal for all levels of play and can be challenging as well as rewarding.
The friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the Club House is almost as important as the very competitive prices behind the bar. The Bar Manager Chas and Caterer Lesley are always on hand to provide refreshments and bar snacks. Full meals are also available in the dining area, including daily specials. Members receive a 10% drinks discount off the current bar tariff on production of there membership card
Please download our application form by clicking the download link below. It is in PDF format
Please download our membership prices by clicking the download link below. It is in PDF format
As a member of Carholme Golf Club, you can also particpate in 1906 golf courses. Download the list below
1. PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE for all playing members is £5.00 (in addition to the annual subscription, valid only while playing on home course).
2. AFFILIATION FEES – For all playing member’s – Gents and Juniors £14.75; Ladies £17.25 (separate to annual subscriptions)
3. Full Playing subscriptions are charged on a monthly pro- rata basis depending on the time of the year new membership is taken out. Juniors, Members 18-21, Members over 21 in full time education, Intermediate members and Socials may pay a half year subscription fee if they join after six months into the playing season.
4. If required playing members may pay their subscriptions by Direct Debit over a 12 month period each year.
Direct Debit payments for the year must be paid in any circumstances. This is an alternative method of paying the annual subscription for members benefit and is NOT a monthly membership scheme.
5. In the event of any member leaving the Club before the end of the financial year, subscriptions are not refundable and any outstanding direct
debit payments must be paid in full.
6. Payment entitles the member to full rights of membership as stated in the Club Constitution.
If you would like more information about membership, Tee times, Catering, renting our function room, please fill in the form and we will get back to very soon. Thank you Carholme Golf Club